I have made a conscious effort lately to buy workout clothes that are suitable for running around town as well as just working out in, because as a busy mama I don’t always have the chance to get cleaned up before being out in public.
I follow Lorna Jane on Instagram and have seen other bloggers post about their fitness clothing line, but I have never had any of their stuff until now. The closest store is in Seattle which is about an hour away, but I have loved everything have seen.
I was sent this outfit to review and it couldn’t have come at a better time because I only have one pair of tights and now that it’s cold I definitely need more!
What I love about Lorna Jane is the fashionable look of the clothes. It’s obviously great for the gym, but you can wear it on the street too. Who doesn’t love good-looking workout clothes? Lorna Jane releases 70-100 new styles per month, so there is always something new to inspire you to move.
Oh my gosh, I am sorry about the cheerleading pose. I can’t help it. The high school cheerleader in me just came out and I would’ve redone this photo but the hubby gave me about 1 minute to work with so….cheerleading pose for the win!
For reference, I usually wear size small in exercise clothes and am wearing a small in the Sklya Mesh Knit Top and a small in the Amy tights so I’d say they run true to size. The mesh sweater is super comfy and nice for layering over tanks or cute sports bras and the Amy tights are really nice- they kept me warm and didn’t budge during my workout. Love!
I did a lot of online browsing and shopping over the long Thanksgiving weekend and this is the Holiday gift guide I came up with!
5 Holiday Gift Ideas From Lorna Jane
1. Rosie Active Pants– I have pants similar to these and I wear them all the time. You can dress them up with a cute sweater and flats or booties or just a t-shirt and tennis shoes for exercise. These would get a lot of use in any woman’s wardrobe.
2. Torie Excel Tank– Everyone needs a simple, bright colored tank to wear running or to the gym. Just layer on a exercise jacket or hoodie if it’s cold outside. Love this color!
3. MNB Diary 2015– this is a beautiful book (it was sent to me along with the outfit). It’s part planner, part journal and even has recipes and exercise challenges in there. This would make a great gift for anyone!
4. Pria Excel Zip Through Jacket– love a lightweight exercise jacket and this color is gorgeous! It’s got concealed front zip pockets and thumb holes!
5. Isometric Tights– You can’t go wrong with a pair of fun printed tights. I love the black and white here because you can wear them with just about any top. They are made with a shrink and fade resistant fabric. Super fun!
and another Holiday essential that doesn’t cost anything? Lorna Jane’s Move Nourish Believe site. I enjoyed looking through the site- it’s got a great mix of health, wellness, fashion and food. Check out this Beetroot Crust Pizza with Heirloom Tomatoes– the gluten free crust uses cauliflower and beet juice. Also, if you are looking for more holiday gift ideas go HERE!
Do you have any fitness clothes on your wish list?
This post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Lorna Jane.