Whether it’s paid freelance work or guest posts, here is where you will find an index of my contributions on other websites and blogs.
All photos and original text on Nutritious Eats and within the freelance articles linked below are property of Melanie Flinn, MS, RD and are not to be used or copied without consent. If you are interested in reprinting these articles or contracting a new article, please contact me via the “contact” form for freelance rates.
If you are interested in advertising on the right side bar of Nutritious Eats, please contact me via the “contact” form for rates. In addition, you may contact me via email (melanie at nutritiouseats dot com) or by using the contact form for information on product reviews or giveaways. Thank you for stopping by Nutritious Eats!
- A Soft Place to Land- A Holiday Appetizer: Marinated Goat Cheese with Herbs and Lemon
- Simply Family Recipes- Healthy, Fresh Ideas for Your Child’s School Lunch
- Our Family World- Kids in the Kitchen & Healthy Summer Snacks
- Our Family World- Summer Tomatoes: A Fresh-from-the-Vine Recipe
- Tree, Health & Wellness- Are you Eating the Colors of the Rainbow?
- Tree, Healthy & Wellness- 5 Tips for Smart Snacking
- Tree, Health & Wellness- 10 Easy Steps to Shedding the Winter Weight
- Tree, Health & Wellness- Dietary Fiber: An Essential Part of a Healthy Diet
- Tree, Health & Wellness- Tips & Tricks for Healthy Cooking
- Tree, Food & Dining- “Get Well” Chicken Soup
- Tree, Food & Dining- Super Healthy Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Tree, Food & Dining- Master an Old Favorite: Shepherd’s Pie
- Tree, Food & Dining- Guilt-free Comfort Food: Vegetable Pot Pie with Cornbread Crust
- Tree, Food & Dining- 10 Ways to Eat your Easter Eggs
- Tree, Food & Dining- 5 Great Ways to Use a Rotisserie Chicken
- Tree, Food & Dining- Heart-Heatlhy Lunch: Easy Salmon Sandwich
Babble, Top Healthy Eating Blogs January 2012
FindTheBest: Blogsites March 2012
Yummy: Two-Handed Hamburgers for National Burger Day
BuzzFeed Community 13 Gazpacho Recipes for your Mother’s Day Brunch